Monday 22 March 2010

First Effort

Never thought I'd ever create a blog but here I am. Still unsure what makes people think what I have to say is even interesting.

Anyway the wife and I are off to Australia...the Big Move! Awaiting our Spousal Visa and have heard a rumour today that all those who applied in January like us will be waiting until May. Not buying into that too much as they did say 3-4 months for the visa to be granted, which ties in with this supposed information provided by a case officer. They wouldn't at the end of the day say that it would be ready in 3-4 months in the first instance and then change their mind later on and then get everyone asking when their's may come. We shall just wait and see I suppose.

Anyway, I should be planning my lessons for tomorrow not fannying on with a bloody blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment